      From: Kees de Keizer [mailto:kees.de.keizer@...]
      Sent: Tue 6/11/2002 10:23 AM
      To: webmaster
      Cc: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [webalizer] Include Command ?

      webmaster wrote on 11-06-2002:

      > Is their some type of include command or equivalent?
      > I could use ignore to ignore sites, but I have about 50 sites
      > that I need to generate stats from the same log files, so I
      > would have to write 50 config files with different ignore
      > commands... is there some type of command that could ignore all
      > but one or 2 sites?

      I don't know if this is what your looking for:

      From the sample.conf:
      # The Include* keywords allow you to force the inclusion of log
      # records based on hostname, URL, user agent, referrer or username.
      # They take precidence over the Ignore* keywords.
      #
      # Note: Using Ignore/Include combinations to selectivly process
      # parts of a web site is _extremely inefficent_!!! Avoid doing so
      # if possible (ie: grep the records to a seperate file if you
      # really want that kind of report).

      # Example: Only show stats on Joe User's pages...
      #IgnoreURL *
      #IncludeURL ~joeuser*

      # Or based on an authenticated username
      #IgnoreUser *
      #IncludeUser someuser
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      He's got magic up his sleeve [The Wiz]
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic