      From: schranners [mailto:sebastian.schranner@...]
      Sent: Wed 6/12/2002 3:29 AM
      To: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [webalizer] Re: Include Command ?

      use the *.conf without "IgnoreSite"
      generate two files : ignore_list_1 and ignore_list_2
      write tow shell-skripts where you do something like
      "cat ignore_list_1 >> *.conf.temp1"
      and start the webalizer with the -c *.conf.temp2
      and time the exectution of this script via cronjob

      any help
      sebastian

      > I could use ignore to ignore sites, but I have about 50 sites that
      I need to generate stats from the same log files, so I would have to
      write 50 config files with different ignore commands... is there some
      type of command that could ignore all but one or 2 site

      Will You Find True Love?
      Will You Meet the One?
      Free Love Reading by phone!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Deo18C/zDLEAA/Ey.GAA/NhFolB/TM