1347Re: [webalizer] webalizer.current file resets when?

  • Kees de Keizer
    May 31 11:41 PM
      On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, PeterBX wrote:

      > Okay...so lets say I run the stats at 11:20pm but it takes an hour
      > to run or longer which takes me over Midnight and into June 1st.
      > Will it still use the existing webalizer.current file before outputting
      > a new one?

      It will use the webalizer.current for your stats for the
      month you started webalizer in (is read at the start). After
      the run, the info in webalizer.current is for the new month.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356