1310Re: [webalizer] Re: Referrer info / Search strings

  • Kees de Keizer
    May 16, 2002
      les_cseh wrote on 16-05-2002:

      > [Stats on arguments with local webpages]
      > Are you saying there is no way for Webalizer to extract that
      > information, that I'll have to either use another tool or do it
      > manually?

      Webalizer, doesn't handle that information. I've just a checked
      a webalizer.current file for a website that uses arguments on
      asp-pages, but webalizer doesn't save the arguments.

      You'll have to find another tool to extract that information
      from the logfile(s).
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you! [The Phantom]
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic