1170Page hits and Purchases

  • OPTINED
    Mar 29, 2002
      Please help,

      I have webalizer and it looks great.

      However, how do I tie the page views with people who actually purchase.

      Specifically,

      1. how do I tie a visitor to a purchaser
      2. I'm also placing ads in payperclick. How do I tie visitors from theses
      pages to purchasers

      Thanks,

      Ed Aw -- WADE backwards ;->
      "Make your ear attentive to wisdom, Incline your heart to
      understanding; For if you cry for discernment, Lift your
      voice for understanding; If you seek her as silver and
      search for her as for hidden treasures; Then you will
      discern the fear of the Lord And discover the knowledge
      of God." -- Proverbs 2:2-5

      Helping Christians use knowledge in practical and
      successful ways. http://AcquireWisdom.com/sig.htm
      1-888-601-3937 Toll-Free