110upgrading webaliser 2.0 to 2.01-06

  • james@tandemsolutions.com
    Nov 4, 2000
      I am using windows 98, to view my Apache server logs.

      Everything seemed to be fine in my original version 1.?? (4 months
      ago) - including incremental logs.

      Version 2.0 seems to work fine, except my incremental mode does not
      seem to work. Maybe its me. I have downloaded my new log files, but
      the HTML output still shows my old data, even though the modification
      timestamps of various files has changed.

      What do I need to do ?
      What is involved with upgrading from 2.00 to 2.01-06 ?
      In my original 1.?? to 2.0 upgrade I deleted the old data files.
      Presumably the format of all the files is the same as 2.00 ?

      Any thoughts gratefully received.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic