1078Re: [webalizer] program to split up access_log by Virtual Host

  • Vinai Kopp
    Feb 25, 2002
      --On Sonntag, Februar 24, 2002 12:49:01 -0500 Julia Jacobs
      <jjacobs@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a program for Linux that can split an old access_log
      > file into separate access_logs by their respective Virtual Hosts so that I
      > can show my clients what their old stats were with webalizer?

      What is the log format?
      Did you log the host header or some other info so the hosts can be
      identified?

      I don't know about a existing program, but it should be easy to write a
      small shell script to accomplish that.

      Greetings,

      Vinai
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic