RE: [web-indexing] unambiguous subentries for web site accessibility

  • James A Lamb
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2005
      Well, one solution is to include the heading in the subheading, so that you
      would have:

      Primary sector
      Primary sector, case studies
      Primary sector, conclusions
      Secondary sector
      Secondary sector, case studies
      Secondary sector, conclusions

      Preferably using a different color for the repetitions for the headings.
      You could probably have the colors controllable by the user (using
      javascript).
      If the point is for screen reader software to cope, then you could even use
      the same color as the background and it would appear to be indented,

      Regards

      James