Re: [wdmotorcycles] Original pannier bags

  • Beliossi Giulio
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi Ed
      I am looking for one original khaky pannier bag,in good condition,to complete the lonely one I have :may be you know whre to find it ?
      Thank you !
      Cheers
      Giulio
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi Guilio,

        pannier bags are not easy to find...there are not many original ones around...plenty of frames...they dont rot..

        E-bay is one source ,but then they will go for top money.

        If i see any i will let you know.

        Ciao

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 6, 2007
          MANY THANKS !