sidecar

  • Beliossi Giulio
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Need Help !!
      More than a year ago I've bought a M 21 BSA ( 1955 ? ) with sidecar.
      The byke and the sidecar are almost complete but it is a long,long time that I'm trying to get infos ( pictures,drawings manuals,or also spares ) about the sidecar, that could be a 1940 Swallow or also original BSA.
      The main problem is that the cokpit ( drab and frame ) is completely gone.
      If anyone has ideas or knowings or also has the same byke , it would be of great help for me. I could send pictures.
      Thanks in advance !
      Giulio
    • Henri
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi Giulio,

        I am sending my only picture which is with a list of
        parts for this sidecar. I bought it on Ebay.

        Henri
        --- Beliossi Giulio <beliossi@...> wrote:

        > Need Help !!
        > More than a year ago I've bought a M 21 BSA ( 1955 ?
        > ) with sidecar.
        > The byke and the sidecar are almost complete but it
        > is a long,long time that I'm trying to get infos (
        > pictures,drawings manuals,or also spares ) about the
        > sidecar, that could be a 1940 Swallow or also
        > original BSA.
        > The main problem is that the cokpit ( drab and frame
        > ) is completely gone.
        > If anyone has ideas or knowings or also has the same
        > byke , it would be of great help for me. I could send
        > pictures.
        > Thanks in advance !
        > Giulio

        Need Mail bonding?
      • Beliossi Giulio
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
          Exactly this, Henry !!
          I've got it " trough "e-bay from a seller in Rome ( I live in Bologna ) and originally  it was in Sharm el Sheik . I hope this could be a good starting.
          Could you find,on the leaflet,the year of this model ?
          Thank you very much !
          Cheers

          --- Beliossi Giulio <beliossi@interfree. it> wrote:

          > Need Help !!
          > More than a year ago I've bought a M 21 BSA ( 1955 ?
          > ) with sidecar.
          > The byke and the sidecar are almost complete but it
          > is a long,long time that I'm trying to get infos (
          > pictures,drawings manuals,or also spares ) about the
          > sidecar, that could be a 1940 Swallow or also
          > original BSA.
          > The main problem is that the cokpit ( drab and frame
          > ) is completely gone.
          > If anyone has ideas or knowings or also has the same
          > byke , it would be of great help for me. I could send
          > pictures.
          > Thanks in advance !
          > Giulio

          Need Mail bonding?

        • Henri
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
            Hi Giulio,

            It makes references from 1947 to 1953. There is one
            for sale on Ebay right now. Item no. 320074922719 and
            it is a 1948.

            Let me know if you need more details of the frame
            parts.

            Have a burning question?
          • Beliossi Giulio
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
              Yes Henry,at the present i think the only thing I need is to have an usefull information of all the parts of the cockpit , meaning size and form of the stays and of the tissue cuts ; not easy ! the maximum would be to find spares !.
              At the moment,I wrote a message to the canadian seller to have,if possible,pictures.
              Where do you live in UK ?
              My town is Bologna .Have already rebuilted two G3L and a 3HW.
              Bye

              Have a burning question?
              Go to www.Answers. yahoo.com and get answers from real people who know.