RE: [wdmotorcycles] FLYING FLEA

  • Rob van Meel
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005

      Wow, c a lm down Roger. I got your m a il yesterd a y a t 5.54 PM, but h a d to dig the tyre levers out, before I c a n quote P&P.

      I’ll priv a tely let you know a tot a l!

      It is a hobby, not a live end a ngering dise a se.

      Rob

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005

        Hi Peter,

        Thanks a lot for your quick reply, it is very much appreciated and hopefully speed-ed up my restoration project.

        Best regards,

        Tim,