Norton WD 16H

  • Rik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      I have a 1939/40 WD 16H built under Contract no. C.5109 (Frames W1000 -
      W6999) and am looking for a copy of the Spare Parts lists for this
      contract. It was the first of the wartime contracts and commenced in
      Sept. 1939

      I have a copy of the Section LV7-NC (Proprietary parts) for this
      contract which is dated 1940 and Parts lists for the subsequent
      contract are quite common.

      Has anyone ever seen a book for this contract or better still, if you
      have one, would you be able to copy it for me?

      Any information would be great.

      Rik.