Re: [wdmotorcycles] XXX Corps reenactment sept 2014 Belgium/Holland

  • mike yockney
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi Ed,

      It sounds like a good event, short bite size rides each day passing through the towns on route, think he/they are planning  on a mock battle on one of the bridges on the way, his organising partner on this seems to be well connected with the authorities over there and is sorting all the permits, campsites, road closures etc.

      If you know anybody with british marked vehicles can you please pass this on,(even yank stuff that the brits used)
      I have no connection with this guy apart from the fact that he mentioned that he was visiting his daughter who lives in the same town as I live in, so met up with him last night.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
        Hi Mike,
        I'm booked in and getting the uniform and RE CO ready!
        Dave Morse