G3WO Rear Rack needed

  • andrew.honychurch@btopenworld.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012
      hi Guys, not seen any posts on here for a long while so thought I would wake you all up and distract you from the seasons festivities. I am still plodding through the restoration of my G3WO and still need to find the correct rear rack, a tool box and ammeter. Anyone out there able to help? Seasons Greetings to you all. Andrew
    • John Tinley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012
        Andrew, look at Cornucopia on ebay and you will see they are selling what look to be excellent copies of the rear carrier for gulp, £200.

        Cheers,

        John

      • andrew.honychurch@btinternet.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2012
          Thanks John,

          I had not spotted that, they look absolutely correct, well assuming that he has the correct leg lengths but as you said, £200 seems a lot.  Trouble is where else would I get one cheaper?

          I will ping him and e mail

          Happy XMAS

          Andrew