Off topic WD Royal Enfield flat twin

  • John Tinley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      A friend of mine has a war time Royal Enfield flat twin engine built for a generator set. It is of about 300cc and two stroke and is air cooled. He thinks it was used on board a bomber but I really do not think this can have been the case.

      If anyone could tell me anything about this engine and what it the generator was designed for, I would be very grateful.

      Regards

      John Tinley
    • D MORSE
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012