New to the forum and looking for a WD G3/L

  • goodwingraeme
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
      Hello Fellahs, I am new to this forum, I currently have a 1942 DKW 350NZ on the road which I restored ( well me and my friends )from a basket case. I am looking for a G3/L to restore/revamp. Any help would be really appreciated.
    • John Tinley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
        They appear on eBay from time to time. Otherwise I suggest you put a Wanted advert on the AMOC website. Cheers John