International Rally

  • John Tinley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:27 PM
      I understand that there are going to be 3 or 4 people with Model X's attending the International Rally. It would be good to see even more so if you have one please do try to go.

      Unfortunately, I cannot go as I am going to Normandy for a week the following weekend for a week and I do not have enough Brownie Points to do the International as well.

      Cheers

      John T