Carb settings

  • John Tinley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
      My 1939 G3WO has a 276 carb fitted but I cannot find anywhere what position the needle should be in. I have looked in the instruction manual as well as F.W.Neils book on Matchless but cannot find the information. If anyone can tell me which slot in the carb needle I should use I will be very grateful.

      Cheers

      John
    • Tony Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
        I always use the middle groove on all carbs.