WD G3L Matchless

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2012
      Just wondered if anyone can help me by supplying an old battered WD G3L exhaust and silencer. I am looking for the exhaust that goes over the top of the foot rest. I'm not looking for a perfect one and will be quite happy with one w ith dents and bangs.

      Thanks

      John Tinley

      Sent from my iPad
    • mike gurr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2012
      • 1 Attachment
      • 700 KB

      John,

      Armours www.armoursltd.co.uk  do both the WD pattern ‘over the footrest’ exhaust pipe and the correct silencer, at least they did a few years ago when I restored mine. They both fit perfectly. I just had to do a special order to get them in bare metal as I painted them rather than having them chromed. I have attached a picture showing how it looks.

      Regards

      Mike Gurr

      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2012
        Thanks Mike,

        Regards,

        John

        Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
          john i can give you brand new g3l exhaust complete.