Triumph 3HW front wheel

  • albertjunger42
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
      Hello
      I am new here on the forum.
      I restore a Triumph 3HW and need a front wheel.
      It is identical with the 2H 3H 3S 3SW Tiger 70 and 80.
      Can someone help me please ?

      regards
      Albert
    • Arvinder Singh Grewal
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
        hi albert,
        you need complete front wheel with drive, brake shoes every thing ready to fitt?
        i,m having wheel in unrestored condition needs to restored it.

        kind regards
        arvinder