NOBS on Show!

  • matchlesswdg3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      So Peter Brown brings along his James and wins Best Motorcycle at War & Peace 2011. Well done Peter and well done James! Now if a certain person could be bothered to bring along his motorcycle combos, NOBS might make it two in a row next year! Ahem! Pics are posted on this site - see the "Peter at War and Peace" album. Next year we REALLY must get organised............! (OK, OK, I could not be bothered to bring along my Matchless, mutter , mutter.....) Ferg