Matchless WD girder fork yokes and handlebar clamps

  • Simon Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      All,
      I am in the process of having three sets of girder fork yokes and handlebar clamps cast in SG15 and heat treated. The patterns are made and I'm about to get the casting completed. One or two sets of each will be available in either rough casting or fully machined. If you are interested let me know and I'll post cost details on the group when such have been confirmed.
      Simon