Fw: Mothering Sunday 14th March Hope for Heroes

  • JOHN TINLEY
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010

      I do not normally promote motor cycle runs but for those of us living in England you may be interested in the run on 14th March 1010 in aid of Hope for Heroes.  See link below.

      John Tinley

      There is a massive ride out through Wooton Bassett and on to RAF Lyneham. To register see link below. There are already almost 5000 bikers attending on Mothers Day, Sunday March 14th, with pillions over 6000 and this is rising daily. Registration before the 15th of Feb