WW2 Pillion seat

  • Jan Jansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.2 MB
    Hello All,

    I'm wondering if someone knows where they've a pillion seat for sale. (see attachment)
    I've seen several modern copies, but they don't look very well to the WW2 version.
    So I'm looking for a WW2 type, in good or bad shape.
    Or a very good repro one.

    I also wonder when this type was used and when the spring version was used?

    Many thanks by advance,

    Jan

  • Richard Purkiss
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
      Maybe what you are looking for..
      Rich
      http://www.draganfly.co.uk/shop/pd-861100203.htm?defaultVariants=%7BEOL%7D&categoryId=146

      To: wdmotorcycles@yahoogroups.com
      From: the_axman44@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 18:57:49 +0000
      Subject: [wdmotorcycles] WW2 Pillion seat [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Jan Jansen included below]

      Hello All,

      I'm wondering if someone knows where they've a pillion seat for sale. (see attachment)
      I've seen several modern copies, but they don't look very well to the WW2 version.
      So I'm looking for a WW2 type, in good or bad shape.
      Or a very good repro one.

      I also wonder when this type was used and when the spring version was used?

      Many thanks by advance,

      Jan

      Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more. Get Them Now
    • Lex Schmidt
      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
      No they are crap!!!!

      He's probably looking for this, see picture.

      Lex Schmidt