Official Diversity5 Newsletter

  • hardcore775
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8, 2001
      I know you guys know by now that Spice, Fyre,
      Chae, Storm, and Tygress have reunited as a music group
      called Diversity5. They now have an OFFICIAL newsletter
      and I want to help spread the word out. <br><br>You
      can help spread the word too by cutting and pasting
      this and showing all your friends. This is from the
      2001]:<br><br>The TeriByrne.com newsletter is, of course, the #1
      source for all the lastest news concerning Teri. But,
      are you interested in keeping up with the sultry Chae
      An? What about the spicy Melissa Bellin? Or, perhaps
      the exotic Vanessa Sanchez and Sharmell
      Sullivan?<br><br>Diversity5 is proud to announce the debut of their own
      OFFICAL email newsletter. To keep up with all the latest
      news concerning this red hot "girl group," you MUST
      subscribe. The newsletter will keep you up-to-date on:
      appearances<br>-New CD releases<br>-Subscriber-only OFFERS and
      CONTESTS<br>-The group's complete tour schedule and
      more!<br><br>Subscribers will also be notified when NEW [and sexy!] photos
      are available. You won't want to miss the
      soon-to-be-released POSTER. <br><br>The newsletter is always FREE and
      provided by Diversity5.com.<br><br>To sign up today,
      diversity5newsletter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com<br><br>The first issue of the Diversity5 newsletter was
      published and sent out on Tuesday, February 6. The issue
      covered Vanessa and Sharmell's FIRST media appearances
      following their departure from the wrestling organization.
      Upcoming issues will include in-depth features on Melissa,
      Teri, and Chae. Don't miss out, sign up today!<br>
      -----------------------------------------------<br><br>LET"S HELP SPREAD THE WORK FOR THESE GORGEOUS 5
      LADIES!!!!
    • bordersx2
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 22, 2001
        Please go to <a href=http://www.webpetitions.com/ target=new>http://www.webpetitions.com/</a> and
        sign my "Bring Back WCW Women" Petition. If I get a
        lot of signatures within a good amount of time, I
        will e-mail/snail mail the petition to Eric Bischoff
        and WCW. So spread the word to all your friends on
        the Net that are WCW fans. Thanks!!
      • knh246
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 16, 2001
          does anyone have a address i can write to this beauty!! i would like her autograph picture.please e-mail me if you have any info. thanks kerry.
        • dante2001de
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 21, 2001
          • dante2001de
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 17, 2001
            • seantonbomb1
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 20, 2001
                Hello All,<br><br> Just wanted to know if you are
                a Carmel Renee Macklin/Chameleon/Ms.Jones fan or
                not?? Well if you are I have created a new club and
                wanted to know if you all will check it out.<br><br>
                America" <br><br> SeantonBomb1@...
              • dante2001de
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 11, 2001
                • Promethius_2