new Storm site

  • jerktime
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2000
    • hardcore775
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 8, 2001
        I know you guys know by now that Spice, Fyre,
        Chae, Storm, and Tygress have reunited as a music group
        called Diversity5. They now have an OFFICIAL newsletter
        and I want to help spread the word out. <br><br>You
        can help spread the word too by cutting and pasting
        this and showing all your friends. This is from the
        2001]:<br><br>The TeriByrne.com newsletter is, of course, the #1
        source for all the lastest news concerning Teri. But,
        are you interested in keeping up with the sultry Chae
        An? What about the spicy Melissa Bellin? Or, perhaps
        the exotic Vanessa Sanchez and Sharmell
        Sullivan?<br><br>Diversity5 is proud to announce the debut of their own
        OFFICAL email newsletter. To keep up with all the latest
        news concerning this red hot "girl group," you MUST
        subscribe. The newsletter will keep you up-to-date on:
        appearances<br>-New CD releases<br>-Subscriber-only OFFERS and
        CONTESTS<br>-The group's complete tour schedule and
        more!<br><br>Subscribers will also be notified when NEW [and sexy!] photos
        are available. You won't want to miss the
        soon-to-be-released POSTER. <br><br>The newsletter is always FREE and
        provided by Diversity5.com.<br><br>To sign up today,
        diversity5newsletter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com<br><br>The first issue of the Diversity5 newsletter was
        published and sent out on Tuesday, February 6. The issue
        covered Vanessa and Sharmell's FIRST media appearances
        following their departure from the wrestling organization.
        Upcoming issues will include in-depth features on Melissa,
        Teri, and Chae. Don't miss out, sign up today!<br>
        -----------------------------------------------<br><br>LET"S HELP SPREAD THE WORK FOR THESE GORGEOUS 5
        LADIES!!!!
      • bordersx2
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 22, 2001
          Please go to <a href=http://www.webpetitions.com/ target=new>http://www.webpetitions.com/</a> and
          sign my "Bring Back WCW Women" Petition. If I get a
          lot of signatures within a good amount of time, I
          will e-mail/snail mail the petition to Eric Bischoff
          and WCW. So spread the word to all your friends on
          the Net that are WCW fans. Thanks!!
        • knh246
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 16, 2001
            does anyone have a address i can write to this beauty!! i would like her autograph picture.please e-mail me if you have any info. thanks kerry.
          • dante2001de
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 21, 2001
            • dante2001de
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 17, 2001
              • seantonbomb1
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 20, 2001
                  Hello All,<br><br> Just wanted to know if you are
                  a Carmel Renee Macklin/Chameleon/Ms.Jones fan or
                  not?? Well if you are I have created a new club and
                  wanted to know if you all will check it out.<br><br>
                  America" <br><br> SeantonBomb1@...
                • dante2001de
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 11, 2001
                  • Promethius_2