Re: What has happened to WCW?

  • rob_watkins_2000
    Message 1 of 708 , Aug 3, 2001
      I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U MY FRIEND... EVER SINCE
      BRET HART LEFT WWF IN LATE 97 WCW HAS BEEN MY MAIN
      FEDERATION TO WATCH AND I MUST SAY 1998-1999 WAS THE BEST
      WRESTLING I HAVE SCENE IN A LONG TIME AND IT ACTUALLY GOT
      ME BACK IN TO WRESTLING... IM AFFRAID NOW ALL WE ARE
      LEFT WITH IS THE MEMORIES BECAUSE THERE COMES A TIME
      IN EVERYONES LIFE WHEN WE HAVE TO FACE THE SAD FACT
      THAT WCW WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AND WRESTLING AS A
      WHOLE..... SO PLEASE ANY ONE WITH WCW 98 PPV PLEASE EMAIL ME
      AT figurefrenzy@...
    • Stratejacket_99
      Message 708 of 708 , Feb 28, 2002
        The WWF is likely to sign Rey Mysterio Jr. in
        April. The WWF plans on splitting the roster in late
        March, adding a Cruiserweight division. Many feel for a
        Cruiserweight divison to succeed, it needs a vast majority of
        unique styles. Rey Mysterio Jr. has one of the most
        eye-friendly styles of all top tier Cruiserweights in the
        world. The XWF is also interested in signing Mysterio by
        leading him to believe that the WWF will not know how to
        promote him properly. Some feel Mysterio may have
        slightly hurt his chances of signing with the WWF after he
        called them every week asking for an update on his
        status.