QOTW

  • travis_132
    Message 1 of 708 , Jan 1, 2001
      Goldberg and Steiner will be the main ones but
      some others like Storm, Awesome, Jindrak and O'Haire
      and Kidman can really help boost the company. I would
      love to see a tag rivallry between Jindrak and O'Haire
      and the Perfect Event, two young teams battling for
      the gold would be great.
    • Stratejacket_99
      Message 708 of 708 , Feb 28, 2002
        The WWF is likely to sign Rey Mysterio Jr. in
        April. The WWF plans on splitting the roster in late
        March, adding a Cruiserweight division. Many feel for a
        Cruiserweight divison to succeed, it needs a vast majority of
        unique styles. Rey Mysterio Jr. has one of the most
        eye-friendly styles of all top tier Cruiserweights in the
        world. The XWF is also interested in signing Mysterio by
        leading him to believe that the WWF will not know how to
        promote him properly. Some feel Mysterio may have
        slightly hurt his chances of signing with the WWF after he
        called them every week asking for an update on his
        status.