WCW made a big mistake

  • the_real_bossco
    Message 1 of 708 , Nov 1, 2000
      WCW made a big mistake by firing Scott Hall, I
      mean just look at the crowds reaction when they show
      his picture or mention his name, WCW needs to realize
      that when you have something good going on you
      shouldn't ruin it, take for example the wolfpac that was
      bringing in huge ratings but then they had hogan and nash
      be freinds again, or making sting a heel, or making
      goldberg a heel, I do agree that they should keep using
      younger talent but until they become superstars then they
      shouldn't get rid of the pros
    • Stratejacket_99
      Message 708 of 708 , Feb 28, 2002
        The WWF is likely to sign Rey Mysterio Jr. in
        April. The WWF plans on splitting the roster in late
        March, adding a Cruiserweight division. Many feel for a
        Cruiserweight divison to succeed, it needs a vast majority of
        unique styles. Rey Mysterio Jr. has one of the most
        eye-friendly styles of all top tier Cruiserweights in the
        world. The XWF is also interested in signing Mysterio by
        leading him to believe that the WWF will not know how to
        promote him properly. Some feel Mysterio may have
        slightly hurt his chances of signing with the WWF after he
        called them every week asking for an update on his
        status.