Hardcore Homecoming

  • shanties2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hey, anyone going to watch Hardcore Homecoming this weekend? Hardcore
      Homecoming events have had some bloody good action in the past and
      this weekend may be the same. Taipei death match, dog collar match
      and steel cage match – I love it. There's also some great matches
      from past Hardcore events this weekend too. If anyone wants to watch
      with me, you can pay for access and watch online at
      http://www.mediazone.com/livehardcore