About caps

  • KNashsGirl@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1998
      Could you people writing their sentences in caps PLEASE try not to!! I don't
      know if it bothers anybody else but it bugs my eyes when I have to read email
      after email like that. I'm sorry about this but I do want to be able to read
      what you people have to say about things and I don't mean to come off like a
      bitch or anything. So, could you please only use them for certain things like
      yelling and stuff like that. Thanks.
      Anna
    • nwowolfpac4life2@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 1998
        i just CAN'T concentrate on things like that! stop with the caps!!!!!