FIRE ERIC BISCHOFF!!!!!(This petition is a must sign!)

  • Brian Allen Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      Ladies and Gentlemen!

      If you have been watching RAW, you can tell that Eric Bischoff has
      been an abuse of his own power as well as a complete failure as RAW
      General Manager.

      Ever since he has been named RAW General Manager by Vince McMahon in
      July 2002(6 days before Vengeance), his tactics and his way of making
      matches has made him unpopular as he is today.

      He sent 2 300+ lb. men to pound on 2 women, who were doing HLA.

      He tried to deter his nephew, Eugene, from RAW.

      He even once put referee Chad Patton in a match against Chris Jericho!

      Folks, Bischoff needs to be fired!

      That's why I started this petition.

      This petition, which I created, is made to be signed by YOU!

      It's the "Fire Eric Bischoff" Petition.

      The address is: http://www.petitiononline.com/fireeric/petition.html

      This petition is a MUST SIGN!!!!!

      So, please sign this petition NOW!

      The deadline to sign is Sunday, April 30, 2006.

      Tell your freinds about this petition!

      Also, you can reply to this message with an unpopular tactic that has
      been done by Bischoff.

      So, please sign this petition NOW!!!!!