  • uwf3004
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2004
      Hello everybody from wcw_wrestling!!

      www.geocities.com/uwf3004/

      I'm very sorry if I'm disturbing anybody by posting this there, and
      if I am, then please feel free to delete this post. But, I'd very
      much like to introduce you all to somethingÂ… It's something called
      rp'ing. You act out like the wrestler/diva of your choice and you
      have "matches". In my case, for example, I act out Torrie Wilson.
      There's storylines, you win titles and everything! It's very fun, so
      you guys may wanna check it out. I know the layout isn't at its best
      right now, but if you are interested nevertheless, just fill out the
      join form at the top left. Thank you very much for your time!

      www.geocities.com/uwf3004/

      The Owner, Christina/Torrie Wilson