Afternoon

  • R.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      Hey guys, great to be a part of this group, I am the Pro Wrestler
      Jack Rotten, I just got doing a show in Dunkirk,NY with Al Snow,Mike
      Awesome,King Kong Bundy, And Sandman there where a few other local
      guys like me, anyways after i left the show i had a bunch of back
      yard wretlers come up to me and give me 3 replica belts, they just
      gave them to me!!!, they said they loved my flying elbow of a chair,
      so bad, they need to give me the belts and walked away, the best part
      is i want to get rid of them, i dont want money, IF YOU TRY TO MAKE
      ME A OFFER WITH MONEY YOU WILL BE DENIED, i wanna trade for other
      belts, i have a
      WCW US TITLE
      WWF EUROPEAN TITLE
      WWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

      And there all in adult size's, the bad news there in poor condition,
      but i did my best to fix them, i took the black paint they had
      covering the WWF Logo's on all the WWF belts off, and the european
      title is missing one wwf logo plate, but the WCW US Title is like
      braned new, I WILL TRADE ALL 3 FOR EITHER A PAIR OF TAG TEAMS OR A
      WWF 80'S REPLICA TITLE,

      JACK ROTTEN