Does anybody know his theme?

  • chiron_otero
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hey Everyone,

      I'm looking for a copy of Steve "Mongo" McMichael's theme from back
      in the day, and I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE! I have searched in
      KaZaA and Audiogalaxy under his name and have gotten nothing. Then I
      tried online search engines - again nothing. How rare is this theme?
      Does anybody know where I can get a copy of it? If not that, then
      does anyone know who did the theme if it's a real song, maybe that
      would help. Either way let me know what you know. Thanks! :o)

      Chiron