jerry lawler legacie

  • Frederic Cote
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      Jerry "The King" Lawler was one of the most successful
      wrestlers of the 70's and 80's, capturing titles in
      many different wrestling organizations such as the
      WCWA,USWA, Smoky Mountain and Memphis Championship
      Wrestling. Throughout his illustrious career,he has
      teamed with some of the biggest names such as Sam
      "Plow Boy" Frazier, Bill "Superstar" Dundee, Rocky
      "Soul Man"Johnson, "Handsome" Jimmy Valiant, Sid
      Vicious, Scott Hall, "Dirty" Dutch Mantel, Jeff
      Jarrett etc. Anyway, Lawler has proven himself to be
      a future hall of famer inductee. I for one feel that
      he deserves a rightful spot, just like Andre received
      his. Since his recent return to the WWF, I feel so
      much better now and am more entertained, knowing that
      he's back doing what he does best, entertaining
      people.
      I have Hogan first match on my site:
      http://cote.f.tripod.com/wrestling

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com