Wicked new group!!

  • addcool2001@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      i know an amazing new group. The owner is really kind and lets
      you talk about anything. It is uder WWF, so it is good for fanz but
      don't let it put you off. You can post most things on there, to do
      with anything. It says private but they accept nearly everyone.
      check it out!

    • addcool2001@hotmail.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
            How many subscriber's do you have?  I ask because I run a newsletter and maybe I can get some people to join your group with some cross promotions on our parts?

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
              Hi,

              I run a web page at http://www.wrestlinginteractive.com

              If you are interested in cross-promotion, I may be able to do something for you....

              Adam