New Citizens Plan (Please read)

  • Sam Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 12:05 AM
      Sorry for the "SPAM", I know this is not really related to wrestling,
      however, please read and pass on if you want to make a difference

      I have been doing research on the situation regarding the "oil
      crisis", and those of you who have visited my website have seen the
      data to prove the unbelievable profits that the oil companies are
      making. This year most of the top companies have doubled their
      profits. And this is over last year at this time when they tripled,
      and even quadrupled two years ago!!

      Gas prices are expected to start going up again and will be at an all
      time high this summer-$2.00 and up. Already in the state of
      California they have seen gas rates go over the $2.00 mark. We need
      to do whatever we can, and do it NOW!!!!

      By now, you're probably thinking gasoline priced aren't that bad as
      they seemed to have slowed from the huge increases of last summer.
      Now that the gas companies have conditioned us to think that the cost
      of a gallon of gas is CHEAP at less than $1.75, we need to try a more
      aggressive response.

      This NEW CITIZENS PLAN makes more sense than the "One Day Gas-Out".
      As this is well intentioned, all good citizens simply make up for
      this one day event by filling up either the day before, or the day
      after. And no loss if really felt to the oil companies.

      The only way we are going to see the price of gas come down is if we
      don't buy it. But, as the fat cat gas companies know full well, and
      are counting on, that's not really a practical option since we all
      have come to rely on our cars. But we CAN have an impact on gas
      prices if we all act together.

      HERE IS THE NEW CITIZENS PLAN: Starting on June 1st, and until
      necessary, do not purchase gasoline from one of the most profitable
      companies, EXXON and MOBIL. You see, if they are not selling, they
      should be inclined, rather, FORCED to reduce their prices. Because
      of their size and market share, if they reduce their prices the other
      greedy companies will too. (They would HAVE no choice!). Isn't that
      what a free market economy is all about?

      But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of hard
      working citizens. But it's do-able! I am sending this note to as
      large as a group as I know, hoping each and every one of you will do
      the same. Acting together we can make a difference.

      If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

      PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES AND KEEP THEM DOWN.
      IT'S TIME TO SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!"

      Thank you for your time,
      Sam Adams