Lance Storm

  • Sting Scorpion
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      What does everyone think of this Lance Storm angle?

      Hate the Rock? Check out this site!
      http://www.angelfire.com/ar2/antirock/index.html

    • nickey fairchild
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        I love his angle! Lance is one of the best technical wrestlers out
        there!

        Nickey
      • Amy Livengood
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
          I personally think that Lance Storm sucks and he should go back to Canada.
          Did you here what he named the hardcore belt?
          The Saskatchewan Hardcore Internation Title or the S.H.I.T. belt, which is
          what I think Lance Storm's angle is.