Re: Welcome to wcw_wrestling

  • ghbabe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 7:07 PM
      Hey all I just joined and wanted to know something, I am watching the best of
      thunder and noticed that they said they lost Goldberg, does anyone know why?

      Snow
    • MissDoubleJ@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20 10:50 AM
        Hey ya'll...I just joined the list today and wanted to introduce myself-

        My name is Kitty, I'm 17 years old and I live in South Carolina.

        My favorite wrestlers are: Jeff Jarrett & Road Dogg

        Plus a lot of other guys I like to see wrestle such as:
        Brad Armstrong
        Scott Hall
        Kevin Nash
        Billy Gunn
        Al Snow
        The Undertaker, etc.

        I look forward to talking with everyone.

        Miss Double J
        *Jeff Jarrett's #1 Fan*

        "It may be near when it seems afar;
        So stick to the fight when you're handling it -
        It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit."
        ---Excerpt from "Don't Quit"

        Webmistress Of Slapnuts Country
        http://getit.at/slapnutscountry
      • David Bond
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2000

          I just wanted to let you all know that this is markjindrak@...

          I just changed my address to yahoo so I could use my voice mail and e-mail from the same account. And here I can get your html messages better. I have seen that there is a lot of HTML messages in this group sometime and the other email service I used didn't accept them right. Well I will let you all go for now, just thought I would reintroduce myself so none of you will be confused on why I joined twice. Thanks and keep up the great work with the club.

          Mark

          Do You Yahoo!?