Pychosis

  • Brodie .
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hey

      Where can I find pics of Psychosis unmasked. I missed Nitro and haven't seen
      him yet.

      PLUS: If you don't like Sting now, you never were a real Sting fan.

      -Brodie
    • Michael K Stidham
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
        >>>PLUS: If you don't like Sting now, you never were a real Sting fan.

        I agree. We've all followed Hogan, Flair, DDP et al from good to bad to
        good to bad to not really sure who they are. It would take a
        supercomputer
        to keep track of whether or not Luger's a heel or a face, he changes so
        often.
        But because I like Sting and have from the Bladerunner days when he was
        a genuine heel, I hate to see him saddled with this storyline that
        appears
        to be boring even him. Borden has the stuff to pull it off, but he just
        doesn't
        appear to be giving this heel thing his all. If he gave half the
        attitude he put
        out as a face to this heel turn, we'd all be Sting fans faster than you
        could
        say "Vince who?"
        But it was the only thing the new post-Bischoff team had that would even
        register a shock with the WCW faithful. Give Sting props for being a
        good
        company man, in time he may grow into the role of "bad guy".
        Mike the bookstore guy
        "I was dead. I'm better now." (Capt. Sheridan-Babylon 5)