Introduction

  • Bradley McClain
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 7, 1998
      I am Brad McClain, live in Richmond, IN, and am 25. I watch WCW on TV
      whenever it is possible for me. I just love the way things have been going
      so far; you never know what is next. I grew up watching pro wrestling and
      tried to wrestle in high school, but I was not cut out for it.
      ICQ#: 5805916
      Brad McClain
    • ecrean@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
        Hi, brad my name is edward crean jr I'm 30 years old and I live in little
        egg harbor, new jersey which is'nt far from atlantic city if you have
        ever heard of the town. I have been watching wrestling since the mid 70's
        at that time I watched the world wrestling federation the most I remember
        wrestlers like the strongbows cowboy bob orton just to name a few. now in
        1998 I mostly watch wcw more than the wwf but every once in awhile I
        switch from nitro to raw to see what's happening. well I guess I will
        close for now email me back if you want to I will be glad to answer your
        letters..

        EDWARD CREAN JR.

        Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
      • Ravens1fan@xxx.xxxx
        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
          Hi Brad! My name is Thea, I am 25 years old, and I live in Ramona, Oklahoma.
          It is a small town north of Tulsa. I have been watching wrestling for eleven
          years. I prefer to watch WCW, but I occasionally tune into WWF.
          Professionally wrestling in the ultimate entertainment of all time!

          Thea (Raven's Woman)
        • ecrean@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
            Hi, thea my name is edward crean jr I'm 30 years old and live in little
            egg harbor new jersey which is about 20 miles or so from atlantic city, I
            have been watching wrestling since the late 1970's. I started out
            watching the world wrestling federation then after awhile I started
            watching the national wrestling alliance they had a show on wtbs called
            georgia championship wrestling when I started watching it now they have
            wcw saturday night where georgia championship wrestling was.. now since
            raw and nitro are on the same night I switch back and forth between the
            two shows to see what is happening, well anyway I thought I would leave
            you a reply and let you know how long I have been watching pro wrestling.
            email me back if you want to because I will definitly write back to you
            because I enjoy to get mail from other people on the list..

            EDWARD CREAN JR.

            Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
          • tammy oosting
            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
              Hello my name is Tammy. I have been a fan of pro wrestling for 15 years.
              Bret 'Hitman' Hart is, was, and always will be my favorite wrestler. I
              watch both wwf and wcw events. I would enjoy receiving e-mails from
              anyone who would like to send some!
              Tammy t_oosting@...

              >From bounce-wcw_wrestling--222-t_oosting=hotmail.com@onelist.com Mon
              Jun 8 13:54:04 1998

              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
                HI Brad, I just wante dto know what you thought of Sting joining the Wolf Pac
                last monday night? I personally was happy that he finally joinded them since I
                had been heraring that he would join since the Nitro that they had in
                Providence RI. I would like to know what everyone thinks, so dop me a line
                anytime you want.
              • THEDMAN116@xxx.xxxx
                Message 7 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
                  Hi my name is Richard. I am 23 and live in Hoboken NJ. I have been watching
                  WWF all my life and last year when the outsiders came to WCW and starte dthe
                  NWO I started watching both. I mostly watch WCW though beacuse in my opinion
                  the WWF is being ruined by its owner. I f any wants to drop me a line my
                  address is thedman116@... Hope to here from someone soon.
                • Maggie
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
                    At 01:55 PM 6/8/98 -0400, Edward A Crean wrote:
                    >From: ecrean@... (Edward A Crean)
                    >
                    >Hi, brad my name is edward crean jr I'm 30 years old and I live in little
                    >egg harbor, new jersey which is'nt far from atlantic city if you have
                    >ever heard of the town. I have been watching wrestling since the mid 70's
                    >at that time I watched the world wrestling federation the most I remember
                    >wrestlers like the strongbows cowboy bob orton just to name a few. now in
                    >1998 I mostly watch wcw more than the wwf but every once in awhile I
                    >switch from nitro to raw to see what's happening. well I guess I will
                    >close for now email me back if you want to I will be glad to answer your
                    >letters..

                    Hi :-) Im from Philly so we are neighbors! I too am 30..
                    My favorite wrestler is Raven because he is a hometown boy :-)
                    My friend is good friends with Stevie Richards (Dancin Stevie Richards,
                    Stevie Richards Superstar, and a member of the flock). He was retired do to
                    a neck injury similar to Buff's but will be coming out of retirement soon
                    as soon as he signs the contract he will be a commentator for wwf.

                    Maggie

                    > EDWARD CREAN JR.

                    >select the User Info link from the menu bar on the left.

                  • Maggie
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
                      Hi ..
                      Guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Maggie. I've been watching
                      wrestling since the early 80's and just started watching again this year.
                      I love wcw and really dont like wwf much.
                      My fave wrestler are the flock(especially
                      raven),Nash,Sting,LaParka,Goldberg,Brett Hart and I can't wait till
                      Ultimate Warrior starts wrestling again!
                      I'm such a HUGE WCW fan my fiance and I are extending our honeymoon in Las
                      Vegas so we can go to Halloween Havoc in October!

                      Maggie
                    • MThomas91@xxx.xxxx
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
                        Hi my name is Matt and I remember watching wrestling when I was very young. I
                        am 19 years old and I remember that the first match that I ever saw was
                        Ravishing Rick Rude against Jake the Snake Roberts. Jake depantsed Ravishing
                        and I started watching ever since. Some of my favorite wrestlers are Sting,
                        Nash, Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and the
                        Degeneration X. I live in Chicago Illinois and I go to school in Dayton Ohio.
                        I have been to four live events and two of my favorite ones are the one at the
                        United Center when Rodman and Hogan beat the Ginat and Luger and I went to
                        WCW/NWO Souled Out last January in Dayton. Well I look forward to hearing
                        from everybody else.

                        Matt-Dog
                      • CLRog@xxx.xxxx
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
                          Hey everybody,

                          Im kinda new to this list too. My name is Connie, and Im 22 years and have
                          been watching wrestling religiously for the past 1.5 years (I grew up on the
                          stuff, but didnt watch it for awhile). I must confess, I am Wolfpack (but who
                          isnt?!?). Im a professional student at UNC-Charlotte, going to grad school to
                          get my MS in Biology, and teach undergrad. laboratories.

                        • phantom409@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jun 8, 1998
                            I have been involved in wrestling industries since I was a 5 years old.
                            I am 28 now and part o the wolfpack. I live in Springfield, Missouri.
                          • ecrean@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                            Message 13 of 21 , Jun 9, 1998
                              Hi, richard, my name Is edward crean jr and I live in new jersey too. I
                              live in a town called little egg harbor, they used to call it tuckerton
                              but they changed part of tuckerton to litttle egg harbor it's about 20
                              miles from atlantic city. I also have been a fan of the world wrestling
                              federation for a long time since the late 70's by the way did you hear
                              about the junk yard dying in car accident? if you did'nt he was killed in
                              mississippi it's ashame because he was due to make a comeback in the wwf,
                              he was also very good with the kids. well finally I think that vince
                              mcmahon is ruining the wwf with the stuff he's pulling with steve austin
                              is,nt he satisfied being the owner or does he want to be a wrestler or
                              referee too. well I got some more to read so I will go for now, write
                              back and I will be glad to return a letter to you..

                              Message 14 of 21 , Jun 9, 1998
                                Tammy, i'm also a fan of wcw and the wwf I have been for some time now
                                like I said. my favorite wrestlers are sting, lex luger, diamond dallas
                                page, bill goldberg, and stone cold steve austin. finally since your a
                                fan of brett hitman hart do you really think he is a member of the new
                                world order? I mean he never wears the nwo shirts I think he will turn on
                                hollywood hogan in time and then challenge him for the title.. email me
                                back and let me know if you agree about what I said about brett hart..

                                Write back as soon as you can

                                Message 15 of 21 , Jun 9, 1998
                                  Hi, connie my name Eddie I,m 30 years old, I want to welcome you to the
                                  list, also I have been a wrestling fan since 1978 I can't believe I have
                                  been watching it for 20 years. once again welcome to the list and feel
                                  free to email me whenever you can my email address is ecrean@... and
                                  I will write you back because I love to send and get mail..

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Jun 9, 1998
                                    Hi, matt my name is eddie i,m 30 years old I have been watching wrestling
                                    for 20 years I have seen alot of great wrestler in those 20 years. my
                                    favorite wrestlers are sting, goldberg, diamond dallas page and stone
                                    cold steve austin I just thought I would reply and tell you that I.m also
                                    a fan of wrestling and who my favorites are..

                                    EDDIE C.

                                    Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
                                  • J. Glenn
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Jun 9, 1998
                                      Edward -

                                      Are you talking about the Junk Yard Dog getting killed??????

                                      Thanks.
                                      Glenn

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Jun 9, 1998
                                        I did hear about JYD, however I had no idea that he was goimg to make a
                                        comeback in the WWF. If you want to talk more e-mail me. Hope to hear from you
                                        soon.
                                      • KALEBKAT@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Jun 9, 1998
                                          Hey Eddie, enough about you already!
                                        • stikel@xxxxx.xxx
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Jun 9, 1998
                                            Yo,my name is mike and i am 15 years old and i have been watching since
                                            I remember having a Tv. I saw Earthquakes first ever match. My fav
                                            wrestlers are Goldberg, Malinko, nWo wolfpac, D.O.A, the Rowdy One, and
                                            others and others. i went to a WWf Raw in 94' (about) and was going to
                                            go to GAB, but i am going to a concert that day. My email is
                                            stikel@...
                                            Mike. 4 Life
                                            does any one have a aol name mime is hhcrewwss
                                          • ecrean@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Jun 10, 1998
                                              Glenn, yeah they had a special memorial for the junkyard dog on monday
                                              night raw they said he was really great to the kids and they said he will
                                              be missed in the world wrestling federation and wrestling in general..

                                              EDDIE

                                              Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]