BEPPE - Bon Voyage!

  • Ike A.I.C.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Folks,

      Today was our Italian Friend Beppe's last day with us, he is moving to LA tonight!...

      I just wanted to let everyone know and wish him best, maybe he can find some folks and learn some more skills, bring it back to us later.

      Hey Beppe, stay in touch bud! We will contact you when we are in SoCal.

      Cheers,

      Ike 'Turk' Cark
    • Beppe & Mina