Game Start Time Updates & Commitments - Need Reply

  • Ike A.I.C.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      Folks,

      Now that the summer is here, we need to revise our start times due to the heat and longer days to come to an agreement in order to ensure majority shows-up at the following times:

      WEDNESDAYS:
      Meet at 6:50 PM
      Start at 7:00 PM SHARP
      ______________________

      SUNDAYS:
      Meet at 8:50 AM
      Start at 9:00 AM SHARP

      Please hit REPLY and tell us if you can make it; we are looking at MAJORITY,...

      (We understand there will be one-off situations but we are referring to most cases...)

      CHEERS,

      Ike
    • Gordon Doran
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        Works for me.

        Cheers,
        Gordon

        On Jun 1, 2009, at 9:45 PM, "Ike A.I.C." <aicark1@...> wrote:

        > Folks,
        >
        > Now that the summer is here, we need to revise our start times due
        > to the heat and longer days to come to an agreement in order to
        > ensure majority shows-up at the following times:
        >
        > WEDNESDAYS:
        > Meet at 6:50 PM
        > Start at 7:00 PM SHARP
        > ______________________
        >
        > SUNDAYS:
        > Meet at 8:50 AM
        > Start at 9:00 AM SHARP
        >
        > Please hit REPLY and tell us if you can make it; we are looking at
        > MAJORITY,...
        >
        > (We understand there will be one-off situations but we are referring
        > to most cases...)
        >
        > CHEERS,
        >
        > Ike

      • Daniele Carsano