Re: [wcsoccer]

  • Michael Polifrone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
      Hi Eric,

      My wife is a realtor.  I will see if she has any buyers for your property.  If you know of anyone else that is looking in selling/buying a property I would appreciate your referral.  Here is my wife contact info

      Carmen Polifrone
      Alain Pinel Realtors
      925-930-8486 - cell
      cpolifrone@...
      www.carmenpolifrone.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
        Oops... I'm really sorry for emailing everyone in the group... I meant to reply only to Eric :)