Re: mtz indoor soccer

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2012
      Hey all,

      Glad we had nice turnout today. I checked and found we cud do drop-in again next sun btwn 8a & 10a for $10 each & probably full field.  Kids have field at 10. We need at least 10 to reserve time.
      Please reply & let me know asap so we can reserve while it is still open.

      For those that dont know, field is located in downtown martinez - across street from amtrak.

      330 ferry street
      Universal sports

      Thanks,

      Kenny

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 17, 2012, at 10:56 PM, uwe settegast <usettegast@...> wrote:

      OK, I am going to bed now, but the pants are at the front door. C U on the pitch.

      On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Stacy Howard <BSHOWARD@...> wrote:

      Cool man!! Can I get them now. I will drive down to your house.

      Rubble