sunday am game

  • TJ Mccall
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
      hey everybody, there is a game at campolindo high school tomorrow am 9am that field should be turf. a good alternative this week w the wci field very wet. if you are in, lets go there. rsvp. you can sign up on Meetup at  "lamorinda pick up soccer"

      and if you are going to wci no matter what, let people know so we all are in agreement about where the game is.
    • Michael Polifrone
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        I'm in.

        Michael

      • Pepe97@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
          I'm also in.

          Allan

          hey everybody, there is a game at campolindo high school tomorrow am 9am that field should be turf. a good alternative this week w the wci field very wet. if you are in, lets go there. rsvp. you can sign up on Meetup at  "lamorinda pick up soccer"

          and if you are going to wci no matter what, let people know so we all are in agreement about where the game is.

        • Daniel Roemer
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012

            So it’s Campolindo at 9?

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
              Is it at Lamarinda with that group or are you saying we are the game at Campolinda at 9?

              Best Regards,

              Jeff Nixon | Creative Director

              Jeff Nixon Creatived.tcom
              323.633.5131
              jeff@...
              www.jeffnixoncreative.com

              Jeff Nixon Creative.com specializes in print and digital media. Including the following:
              brochures | sale sheets | marketing collateral | web design | web development | packaging | illustration | mobile app design and development | web app design and development | sound | animation | flash

              On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Daniel Roemer <droemer@...> wrote:

              So it’s Campolindo at 9?