Re: [wcsoccer] Reminder: Sunday Soccer 9:30 AM , 12/2/2012, 9:30 am

  • Adriane Kisch-Hancock
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
      Agreed. Anyone know anything about the new Wilder fields by the freeway in Orinda?

      Date: Sunday December 2, 2012
      Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
      Location: WCI (Walnut Creek Intermediate)
      Notes: WHO IS IN?

      Edit reminder options

    • Christopher Tod
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012

        Someone should check out this new indoor soccer field in Martinez for cost and availablity.  Mid-week or Sunday?

        http://www.usamartinez.com/

        A few guys from pick up just started playing here Thursday nights.  Its a great field and not too far away.

        Jodi - They have a Tuesday night Co-Ed league too.

        Chris.

        To: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com

        Date: Sunday December 2, 2012
        Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
        Location: WCI (Walnut Creek Intermediate)
        Notes: WHO IS IN?

        Edit reminder options

      • Jeffrey Nixon
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
          I'm open to that. There is also the Acalanes High School field we could crash. I've played pick up there for the last 2 years and haven't been kicked off. I'm good either way. Just let me know where to go.

          Best Regards,

          Jeff Nixon | Creative Director

          Jeff Nixon Creatived.tcom
          323.633.5131
          jeff@...
          www.jeffnixoncreative.com

          Jeff Nixon Creative.com specializes in print and digital media. Including the following:
          brochures | sale sheets | marketing collateral | web design | web development | packaging | illustration | mobile app design and development | web app design and development | sound | animation | flash

          On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Adriane Kisch-Hancock <bludragon18@...> wrote:

          I'll go wherever the soccer goes.

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
            For full field, which I'm assuming we'd want, it's $280 per hour.

              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
                It seems like we should try Acalanes this week and see how it goes. Then maybe we can discuss the Martinez and Wilder options and see how people feel. Thoughts?

                Date: Sunday December 2, 2012
                Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
                Location: WCI (Walnut Creek Intermediate)
                Notes: WHO IS IN?

                Edit reminder options

              • Ken
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
                  I was told Juventus (East Bay Senior Soccer League) has game Sun 9a at Acalanes so I'm pretty certain field will not be available.

                  Ken

                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
                    The Orinda Team (and maybe Montclair too) in the EBSL plays there but I'm not sure if every week. I went to watch a game a week or two ago that a few friends were playing in on a Sunday morning.

                    Ken

                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
                      Ok so no Acalanes... any other spots people know of?

                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
                          I think Acalanes is used every Sunday morning for league games..

                          Chris.

                          To: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
                          From: kip_442@...
                          Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:56:54 -0800

                          Date: Sunday December 2, 2012
                          Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
                          Location: WCI (Walnut Creek Intermediate)
                          Notes: WHO IS IN?

                          Edit reminder options

                        • Amigos
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
                            2 games scheduled this Sunday, 8 & 10 am---EBSSL and 3 youth teams have these fields rented, also a rugby team

                            --Sent by Tomás

                            Date: Sunday December 2, 2012
                            Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
                            Location: WCI (Walnut Creek Intermediate)
                            Notes: WHO IS IN?

                            Edit reminder options

                          • TJ Mccall
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 30, 2012
                              yes. lets rent a time at martinez this weekend. i am emailing them to see what times may be available this weekend.(no one answered phone)  it will mean a commitment of who is wanting to play, and a deposit. i may be willing to do the deposit depending on the cost. at this point it may be the only chance to play. i will get back to you as soon as i hear from them.

                              To: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
                              From: kip_442@...
                              Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:56:54 -0800

                                  Date: Sunday December 2, 2012