Re: [wcsoccer] Last Friday - Soccer @ 5:30pm-WCI, 11/02/2012, 5:30 pm

  • AICark1-Hotmail2
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
      With the daylight savings time being changed this weekend, this is last FRIDAY game, without a lights.

      Therefore, let's make it another good one!

      WHO IS IN?

      Ike
    • Eric Heng
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012

        In!

        Eric Heng

        Policy and Program Analyst, Student Affairs

        University of California, Office of the President

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
                I'll be there around 5:15pm.

                -Rob

                "Life is in the details."