FRIDAY SOCCER - 6:00 PM @ WCI, 6/1/2012, 6:00 pm

  • wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Reminder from: wcsoccer Yahoo! Group

      Title: FRIDAY SOCCER - 6:00 PM @ WCI

      Date: Friday June 1, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week until Saturday October 13, 2012.
      Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate (Middle School)
      Notes: WHO IS IN???!!!... [REPLY ASAP!!!]

      Please reply as soon as you see this message, so that we know we have enough.

      Meeting Time: 6:00 pm
      Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate (Middle School)
      Address: 2425 Walnut Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA

    • Geppeddo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
        I'm in

        Best Regards,

        JEFF NIXON CREATIVE
        Jeff Nixon | Creative Director
        (323) 633-5131

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 31, 2012, at 7:36 PM, Sead Osmancevic <soebdw@...> wrote:

        I am IN.

        Date: Friday June 1, 2012
        Time: 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week until Saturday October 13, 2012.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 21 hours, 59 minutes.
        Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate (Middle School)
        Notes: WHO IS IN???!!!... [REPLY ASAP!!!]

        Please reply as soon as you see this message, so that we know we have enough.

        Meeting Time: 6:00 pm
        Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate (Middle School)
        Address: 2425 Walnut Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA

        Edit reminder options